Love it or hate it, your credit score always tells about everything, from if you’re approved for a credit card to what rate has been offered to you on a mortgage.
To build your credit score faster in Houston, you need to plan form the starting. You cannot do the work properly in haste and QUICKLY is not the term meant for Credit Repair Companies in Houston. It would take around 30 to 60 days for any improvement.
So what to do? This is only one question that keeps wandering in mind. Relax, we have the solution for your question.
- Before you think about anything, visit com and get a free credit report from the TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. According to the law, you can ask for one free report each year, no matter what the reason is. Print and save the report on your computer. Now, once you get the report, examine it carefully. Particularly, check the accounts that show late payments or unpaid bill. If something is wrong there, it would also tell you where to send a dispute.A clean credit report is not only important for your credit score but also affect your job prospects.
- According to your FICO score, your 30% of score depends on the amount you owe. It doesn’t calculate how much you owe, but how much you owe as compared to how much credit you have, this is known as credit utilization. What is the best credit utilization level is a different thing but Experian suggests that should not have more than 30%.
- Sometimes, there comes a time when you are not in a state to pay down your balances. In that case, you can contact your creditor and ask for an increase in credit limit to improve your credit utilization rate.
- If your present credit card issuer is unwilling to accept the idea of the increase in credit limit, apply for a card from a different issuer. It will help you to boost your credit utilization rate. But remember, opening too many new accounts is not good either. If you still want to try this, apply for only one or two new cards.
- There might be a reason why your credit score has fallen down, is that you have bills in debt collections. The solution to getting out of this problem is, go to Dummies.com which provides you with a short and easy method on how to negotiate the debts. But for this, you have to get an agreement in writing.
Stay tuned on Club Marketing Garagon, for more finance related updates.